Solution Developer (f/m/d)
- Solution Development
- Munich, Germany
Our proven omnichannel content platform lets you master your content in any language, locally or globally, to provide a consistent omnichannel customer experience.
Clients like Allianz, Lands’ End, Dyson, Christie’s and hundreds more rely on censhare to deliver brand accurate, up-to-date content, and make the most of every opportunity to reach the right customer at the right time.
censhare. Master your content.
For our team in Munich, Germany location we are looking for you, at the next possible date, in the function of:
Solution Developer (f/m/d)
Because you matter!
- You conceptualize and implement architectural sketches and project solutions based on the capabilities of our product platform, always in accordance with customer and partner requirements
- You make things work and advise customers and partners on technical issues
- You are a self-organized developer who can lead others to success
- You are a team player and work closely with team members, project managers, partners as well as colleagues from other teams
Because you have a lot to offer!
- You are fluent in German and English on a professional level
- Your 2 years plus in-depth knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming facilitate your everyday life
- Your advanced knowledge and experience in Java, XML, and XSL are the foundation of your success
- Your deep understanding of HTML and CSS make you a popular contact in the team
- You are an open-minded, success-oriented teamplayer, always on the hunt for a creative solution
Because we have a lot to offer!
- We offer an individual, annual training budget of 1.000,- €/$/CHF/£ to support your professional development and personal growth
- We give you the opportunity to learn up to 14 languages through a professional Babbel account
- We encourage flexible working hours and hybrid working solutions
- We believe in a connected world: get inspired by working remotely up to 60 days per year, from anywhere you like
- We support our local or global communities under our motto #censharingiscaring
- We are aware of our responsibility, therefore sustainability plays a big role in our everyday life
- We are happy to support you with a child-friendly family workspace at our headquarters, if your childcare is not available at short notice
- We welcome friendly dogs at our headquarters
- We love to celebrate! Our events are just a blast and will be even better with you
- We celebrate your special events – for example birthday and work anniversaries
- We collaborate with highly motivated, competent colleagues from more than 30 different countries
You and we?
Sounds like a match!
Join an environment which takes care of its employees by valuing and respecting everyone for who they are. We highly appreciate every individual's development and background that contributes to the value of the team.
Please submit your application – in German or English – including your earliest possible start date and salary expectation, using the form below.
Archana is looking forward to getting to know you! If you have any questions, please contact her.
How to work with us