Sales Manager Sweden (f/m/d)
Our proven omnichannel content platform lets you master your content in any language, locally or globally, to provide a consistent omnichannel customer experience.
Clients like Allianz, Lands’ End, Dyson, Christie’s and hundreds more rely on censhare to deliver brand accurate, up-to-date content, and make the most of every opportunity to reach the right customer at the right time.
censhare. Master your content.
For our subsidiary in Sweden, we are looking for you, at the next possible date, in the function of:
Sales Manager (f/m/d)
Because you matter!
- You are owning the selling cycle, from lead generation to contract signage, to create your own pipeline and generate new business in Scandinavia, especially Sweden
- You are identifying and prioritizing target accounts and connect with stakeholders through account-based sales
- You are maintaining all sales activities and account information in Salesforce CRM
- You are connecting to prospects to carry out discovery and suitability of leads
- Your goal is to increase the visibility and sales within the Scandinavian market, while working in close cooperation with our partners
Because you have a lot to offer!
- You are an experienced value seller, ideally in a B2B software sales environment
- You understand sales methodology and sales cycles and are able to show a track record of closing six-figure deals
- You are a warm, enthusiastic person with a love for engaging with people and you thrive as part of a passionate team
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, love to be creative and to ‘think outside the box’ to develop new ideas, while also being able to follow them through in practice
- You have excellent Swedish and English language skills, both spoken and written
Because we have a lot to offer!
- We offer an individual, annual training budget of 1.000,- €/$/CHF/£ to support your professional development and personal growth
- We give you the opportunity to learn up to 14 languages through a professional Babbel account
- We encourage flexible working hours and hybrid working solutions
- We give you access to multiple coworking spaces in more than 40 countries through your OneCoworking account
- We believe in a connected world: get inspired by working remotely up to 60 days per year, from anywhere you like
- We love what we do, but we also love vacation: 30 days paid vacation
- We support our local or global communities under our motto #censharingiscaring
- We are aware of our responsibility, therefore sustainability plays a big role in our everyday life
- We love to celebrate! Our events are just a blast and will be even better with you
- We celebrate your special events – for example birthday and work anniversaries
- We collaborate with highly motivated, competent colleagues from more than 30 different countries
You and we?
Sounds like a match!
Join an environment which takes care of its employees by valuing and respecting everyone for who they are. We highly appreciate every individual's development and background that contributes to the value of the team.
Please submit your application – in English – including your earliest possible start date and salary expectation, using the form below.
Maria is looking forward to getting to know you! If you have any questions, please contact her.
How to work with us