DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
- IT Services
Our proven omnichannel content platform lets you master your content in any language, locally or globally, to provide a consistent omnichannel customer experience.
Clients like Allianz, Lands’ End, Dyson, Christie’s and hundreds more rely on censhare to deliver brand accurate, up-to-date content, and make the most of every opportunity to reach the right customer at the right time.
censhare. Master your content.
For one of our subsidiaries in Europe or India, we are looking for you, at the next possible date, in the function of:
DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Because you matter!
- You are building and implementing new development tools and infrastructure, planning projects, and being involved in project management decision making
- You comprehend stakeholder needs and communicate them to developers
- You are working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- You are testing and examining infrastructure code written by others and reviewing results
- You are ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- You are finding technical issues and creating updates and patches for software
- You collaborate with software engineers and developers to make sure that development adheres to predetermined procedures and performs as expected
Because you have a lot to offer!
- You have 5 years plus of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- You have deployed updates and fixes and provided Level 2 technical support
- You build tools to reduce the occurrence of errors and improve customer experience
- You develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- You have performed root cause analysis of production errors and resolved technical issues
- You have developed scripts to automate visualization
- You have designed procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- You are familiar in using core tools like Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Gitlab, Docker, etc.
- You may have experience in supporting/navigating a Nutanix based private cloud environment
Because we have a lot to offer!
- We offer an individual, annual training budget to support your professional development and personal growth
- We give you the opportunity to learn up to 14 languages through a professional Babbel account
- We encourage flexible working hours and hybrid working solutions
- We give you access to multiple coworking spaces in more than 40 countries through your OneCoworking account
- We believe in a connected world: get inspired by working remotely up to 60 days per year, from anywhere you like
- We support our local or global communities under our motto #censharingiscaring
- We are aware of our responsibility, therefore sustainability plays a big role in our everyday life
- We love to celebrate! Our events are just a blast and will be even better with you
- We celebrate your special events – for example birthday and work anniversaries
- We collaborate with highly motivated, competent colleagues from more than 30 different countries
You and we?
Sounds like a match!
Join an environment which takes care of its employees by valuing and respecting everyone for who they are. We highly appreciate every individual's development and background that contributes to the value of the team.
Please submit your application – in English – including your earliest possible start date and salary expectation, using the form below.
Archana is looking forward to getting to know you! If you have any questions, please contact her.
How to work with us