Our pioneering, universal content management platform lets you connect with your audiences on any channel, in any language, locally or globally. Clients like Allianz, Dyson, Christie’s, Hearst, Lufthansa and many more have already discovered new freedom to create and deliver consistent quality content with exceptional efficiency. Our customer and project portfolio covers almost all industries and company sizes. We achieve all of this with more than 250 employees worldwide, operating from locations in Germany, Switzerland, UK, France, Sweden, USA, the Netherlands and India.
If you enjoy shaping the growth course in a dynamic, internationally operating enterprise, there’s an exciting challenge waiting for you!
For our Indian office in Gurugram, we are looking for you, at the next possible date, in the function of:
Senior Software Developer (f/m/d)
Because you love a new challenge:
- You design and implement various project-specific solutions in one of our agile Scrum teams
- You are interested in learning continuously, resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You collaborate with business users, project Manager and developers to design and develop innovative solutions that meets the client's requirements
- You write code to develop scalable, flexible and user-friendly applications across the full stack of technologies
- You take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables
- You support our daily business and develop an in-depth understanding of the entire censhare technology
Because you have a lot to offer:
- 5 years plus experience in multiple IT areas that include analysis, design and development
- Extensive knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Strong fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming, SOLID principles and Web technologies
- Experience with development processes like code review, unit testing, continuous integration, TDD, build and release etc.
- Understanding of UML and architecture modelling and Design Patterns
- Experience working on Agile Scrum and DevOps aligned delivery teams
- Strong communication skills and great product sense
Because being a Software Developer (f/m/d) at censhare matters:
As a Software Developer in the Professional Services department you are responsible for technically complex solutions while integrating our software in existing system landscapes. You are both the go-to person for our project managers, partners and clients and a pragmatic problem solver in our day to day business. Moreover you show a great hands-on mentality. At censhare you have the possibility to contribute to our rapid growth path. We are a learning organisation and so there is plenty of room for your ideas!
Because we have a lot to offer!
- Of course, we move with the times: flexible working hours/remote working
- Use of the latest technologies and equipment
- Continuous feedback + an inhouse academy “brainery” – which means a large scope for personal and professional development
- The balance between work and recovery is important to us - that is why we provide the Gympass: both for fitness lovers and occasional sauna-goers
- We love to celebrate! Not only our summer and Christmas parties are a blast. There is also a surprise that awaits you for your birthdays
- While at the office nobody should fall asleep or get dehydrated: coffee, tea & water are always available
Because we are censhare!
- We rely on flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes. Every employee has the opportunity to contribute to the further development of our company
- We collaborate with highly motivated, competent colleagues from more than 30 different countries, using the latest technologies
- You have the opportunity to work on projects for world renowned brands (take a look at our client list)
- We take care of our employees by valuing and respecting everyone for what he or she is. We highly appreciate every individual's development and background that contributes to the value of the team.
Sounds interesing? Then we should get to know each other!
Did we spark your interest in this exciting challenge? Then we are looking forward to receive your application documents - in English - stating the next possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your application, including all documents, using the form below.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team. We look forward to hearing from you!