Executive Assistant to the Board (f/m/d)
- Nicht spezifiziert
- München, Deutschland
Our proven omnichannel content platform lets you master your content in any language, locally or globally, to provide a consistent omnichannel customer experience.
Clients like Allianz, Lands’ End, Dyson, Christie’s and hundreds more rely on censhare to deliver brand accurate, up-to-date content, and make the most of every opportunity to reach the right customer at the right time.
censhare. Master your content.
For our headquarters in Munich, Germany, we are looking for you, at the next possible date, in the function of:
Executive Assistant to the Board (f/m/d)
Because you matter!
- You act as a trustworthy sparring partner for the Board and support in operational and conceptual tasks
- You prepare and continuously improve (international) meetings, board presentations, decision papers and recommendations for action
- You play a key role in change management
- You support the Board to manage information exchange and ensure effective communication
- You develop, structure, monitor and review plans for projects within the Board’s areas of responsibility and act as project coordinator
- You are responsible for the preparation of evaluations, analyses and reports for the development of strategic and process-related options and solution approaches for interdisciplinary tasks
Because you have a lot to offer!
- You have at least three years of experience working in a fast paced, tech-related and dynamic work environment
- You have the creativity to ‘think outside the box’ and develop new ideas, while being able to follow through and put them into practice
- You have strong analytical and strategic skills, can move confidently in a highly digitized system and process landscape
- You love getting people engaged and thrive well working both within a team and independently
- You are a empathetic, strong communicator and facilitator with a solution-oriented and forward-looking mindset
- You are flexible in dealing with new challenges and have an entrepreneurial way of thinking
- You have great communication skills, both spoken and written in German and English
Because we have a lot to offer!
- We offer an individual, annual training budget of 1.000,- €/$/CHF/£ to support your professional development and personal growth
- We give you the opportunity to learn up to 14 languages through a professional Babbel account
- We encourage flexible working hours and hybrid working solutions
- We give you access to multiple coworking spaces in more than 40 countries through your OneCoworking account
- We believe in a connected world: get inspired by working remotely up to 60 days per year, from anywhere you like
- We provide you with a monthly mobility budget of 50,- € for any leisure or commuting
- We love what we do, but we also love vacation: 30 days paid vacation
- We support our local or global communities under our motto #censharingiscaring
- We are aware of our responsibility, therefore sustainability plays a big role in our everyday life
- We are happy to support you with a child-friendly family workspace at our headquarters, if your childcare is not available at short notice
- We welcome friendly dogs at our headquarters
- We never worry about our caffeine or vitamins intake: enjoy free coffee, tea, fresh fruits and water at our headquarters
- We enjoy delicious and freshly cooked meals from our personal chef at lunchtime at our headquarters – partially sponsored by censhare
- We love to celebrate! Our events are just a blast and will be even better with you
- We celebrate your special events – for example birthday and work anniversaries
- We collaborate with highly motivated, competent colleagues from more than 30 different countries
You and we?
Sounds like a match!
Join an environment which takes care of its employees by valuing and respecting everyone for who they are. We highly appreciate every individual's development and background that contributes to the value of the team.
Please submit your application – in German or English – including your earliest possible start date and salary expectation, using the form below.
Maria is looking forward to getting to know you! If you have any questions, please contact her.
Wie Du mit uns arbeitest