Solution Consultant DACH (f/m/d)
Our proven omnichannel content platform lets you master your content in any language, locally or globally, to provide a consistent omnichannel customer experience.
Clients like Allianz, Lands’ End, Dyson, Christie’s and hundreds more rely on censhare to deliver brand accurate, up-to-date content, and make the most of every opportunity to reach the right customer at the right time.
censhare. Master your content.
For our team in Germany or Switzerland we are looking for you, part-time or full-time, at the next possible date, in the function of:
Solution Consultant DACH (f/m/d)
Because you matter!
- You are preparing and delivering first class sales presentations together with partners to potential clients
- You are providing a strong and positive impression to prospects up to senior executive level
- You are conducting exploratory meetings with representatives of the potential customers to build a relationship with the customer and understand their individual needs
- You are analyzing client requirements, creating concepts and advising our clients and partners
- You are demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the solution for the relevant industries to maintain and increase credibility with potential customers
- You are configuring the censhare platform for customer-specific presentations
- You are coordinating, supporting and collaborating with our sales team as well as with the professional services team in the DACH region
Because you have a lot to offer!
- You are a passionate and memorable presenter telling the sales story in an entertaining, exciting and captivating way
- You have sound professional and technical knowledge of media-neutral content (XML)
- You could get some insights in the field of PIM, DAM, CMS, workflow, editorial systems, WebCMS or marketing
- You have a structured and solution-oriented way of working - even under time pressure - and you can grasp complex topics quickly
- You have a strong customer orientation and a high service mentality to make our customers and partners, and thus us, successful
- You enjoy communicating in English and German, verbal and written; French or Italian is a plus
Because we have a lot to offer!
- We offer an individual, annual training budget of 1.000,- €/$/CHF/£ to support your professional development and personal growth
- We give you the opportunity to learn up to 14 languages through a professional Babbel account
- We encourage flexible working hours and hybrid working solutions
- We give you access to multiple coworking spaces in more than 40 countries through your OneCoworking account
- We believe in a connected world: get inspired by working remotely up to 60 days per year, from anywhere you like
- We support our local or global communities under our motto #censharingiscaring
- We are aware of our responsibility, therefore sustainability plays a big role in our everyday life
- We love to celebrate! Our events are just a blast and will be even better with you
- We celebrate your special events – for example birthday and work anniversaries
- We collaborate with highly motivated, competent colleagues from more than 30 different countries
You and we?
Sounds like a match!
Join an environment which takes care of its employees by valuing and respecting everyone for who they are. We highly appreciate every individual's development and background that contributes to the value of the team.
Please submit your application – in German or English – including your earliest possible start date and salary expectation, using the form below.
Maria is looking forward to getting to know you! If you have any questions, please contact her.
How to work with us