Human Resources Business Partner (f/m/d)
- People & Organization
- Munich, Germany
Our proven omnichannel content platform lets you master your content in any language, locally or globally, to provide a consistent omnichannel customer experience.
Clients like Allianz, Lands’ End, Dyson, Christie’s and hundreds more rely on censhare to deliver brand accurate, up-to-date content, and make the most of every opportunity to reach the right customer at the right time.
censhare. Master your content.
For our headquarters in Munich, Germany, we are looking for you, at the next possible date, in the function of:
Human Resources Business Partner (f/m/d)
Because you matter!
- You are the go-to-person for global HR related topics and a trustworthy point of contact for our employees and people managers alike
- You work closely with our HR team and the business units on exciting projects and improving all internal HR processes
- You enjoy to actively take part in censhare's entire recruiting process, employer branding initiatives and help further improve our candidate experience
- You spot organizational needs and develop holistic peoplecentric measures to address them
Because you have a lot to offer!
- You have at least 1 year of experience in working as a HR Business Partner in a modern and dynamic work environment, ideally in the software industry. Recruiting has always been an essential and important part of your role
- You are familiar with the latest recruiting trends and ideally have experience in active sourcing
- You have a solid understanding of HR processes within the employee lifecycle
- You are an open-minded, empathetic teamplayer, with a passion for people topics and always looking for continuous improvement, while working in a pragmatic and solution-oriented manner
- Your German and English skills, both oral and written, are excellent and enable you to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
Because we have a lot to offer!
- We offer an individual, annual training budget of 1.000,- €/$/CHF/£ to support your professional development and personal growth
- We give you the opportunity to learn up to 14 languages through a professional Babbel account
- We encourage flexible working hours and hybrid working solutions
- We give you access to multiple coworking spaces in more than 40 countries through your OneCoworking account
- We believe in a connected world: get inspired by working remotely up to 60 days per year, from anywhere you like
- We provide you with a monthly mobility budget of 50,- € for any leisure or commuting
- We love what we do, but we also love vacation: 30 days paid vacation
- We support our local or global communities under our motto #censharingiscaring
- We are aware of our responsibility, therefore sustainability plays a big role in our everyday life
- We are happy to support you with a child-friendly family workspace at our headquarters, if your childcare is not available at short notice
- We welcome friendly dogs at our headquarters
- We never worry about our caffeine or vitamins intake: enjoy free coffee, tea, fresh fruits and water at our headquarters
- We enjoy delicious and freshly cooked meals from our personal chef at lunchtime at our headquarters – partially sponsored by censhare
- We love to celebrate! Our events are just a blast and will be even better with you
- We celebrate your special events – for example birthday and work anniversaries
- We collaborate with highly motivated, competent colleagues from more than 30 different countries
You and we?
Sounds like a match!
Join an environment which takes care of its employees by valuing and respecting everyone for who they are. We highly appreciate every individual's development and background that contributes to the value of the team.
Please submit your application – in German or English – including your earliest possible start date and salary expectation, using the form below.
Maria is looking forward to getting to know you! If you have any questions, please contact her.
How to work with us